Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Lukas Zapletal <lz...@bach.cz> on 2001/08/17 07:51:55 UTC

Can't locate object method "setidfrom"

Hi all,

Embperl 1.4.4_dev-3:

Can't locate object method "setidfrom" via package "Weber::Session::Embperl"
(perhaps you forgot to load "Weber::Session::Embperl"?) at
D:/Perl/site/lib/HTML/Embperl.pm line 1679.

Weber::Session::Embperl is my implementation of Embperl::Session.

There is no "setidfrom" method in Embperl::Session.

Is this a typo?

Regards

Lukas Zapletal [lzap@bach.cz]
BACH systems Ltd. [www.bach.cz]
web programmer

Re: Can't locate object method "setidfrom"

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hil,

> Embperl 1.4.4_dev-3:
>
> Can't locate object method "setidfrom" via package
"Weber::Session::Embperl"

> There is no "setidfrom" method in Embperl::Session.

Yes, it's new in Apache::SessionX (ftp://ftp.dev.ecos.de/pub/perl/session)
which is required for Embperl 1.3.4 (unless you have your own handler :-)

If you don't use %mdat, just make it a empty function, if you use %mdat it
should convert the given string argument to a valid session id and call
setid

Gerald