Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by bill stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2008/05/29 09:09:24 UTC

[VOTE] Add Du Haipeng to the Bluesky Project

This VOTE thread is to add Du Haipeng as a committer to the Bluesky
project.  Please indicate your support by responding to this email with
a '+1' reply, or your disapproval by responding to this email with a
'-1' reply.

This vote will last 72 hours beginning from now.  At the end of the
voting period, I will tally up the votes and post the results.

Thanks
Bill

[VOTE RESULT] Add Du Haipeng as committer to the Bluesky Project

Posted by bill stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
The  Bluesky team has voted to add Haipeng Du as a committer to the
bluesky project:

+1 votes were received from:

Dong Yang
JingJing Gao
Ting Peng
Fan Zhang
Bill Stoddard

No -1 votes were received.

The next step:  Bill will request the incubator PMC to approve this
nomination.

Bill

Re: [VOTE] Add Du Haipeng to the Bluesky Project

Posted by f zhang <zf...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by bill stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.

Posted by 晶晶 <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

--

Best regards,

Gao Jingjing(高晶晶)
Email: starlinyin@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Add Du Haipeng to the Bluesky Project

Posted by Ting Peng <t....@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)
[CN] +86-137-721-59621
XJTU-IBM Open Tech. R&D Center

Re: [VOTE] Add Du Haipeng to the Bluesky Project

Posted by east <ea...@gmail.com>.
+1

======= 2008-05-29 17:10:07 您在来信中写道:=======