Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 11:18:51 UTC

JempBox sources in svn

Hi,

As you probably noticed, I started importing the sources to svn. I did
JempBox first as it's probably the easiest codebase. I'll follow up
with FontBox and finally PDFBox in the next few days.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: JempBox sources in svn

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As you probably noticed, I started importing the sources to svn. I did
> JempBox first as it's probably the easiest codebase. I'll follow up
> with FontBox and finally PDFBox in the next few days.

The few days took a bit longer as my vacation intervened... :-)

I've now uploaded all of the PDFBox sources in Apache svn after doing
a cursory license review of everything included. There are a number of
potential issues that we need to look at (more on that shortly), but
it's easier to work on things when we have everything in the shared
repository.

AFAIK there are some recent changes in the SourceForge repositories
and issue trackers that probably also need to be migrated before
finally pointing all users here.

BR,

Jukka Zitting