Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jim Weier <Ji...@veteransunited.com> on 2020/10/07 17:46:16 UTC

Biztalk VS. Nifi

Hey all

I work for a company that uses Biztalk extensively for Dataflow, ETL, Application integration

We are looking a Nifi as a Business rule engine,
I am looking for supporting documentation that shows this would be a good idea, VS using Biztalk Business rule engine

Any direction on this would be great
________________________________

If you're reading this, it's probably because you pay attention to detail. Well, one detail we never overlook at Veterans United Home Loans is serving our nation's Veterans, service members, and military families. This dedication has resulted in a 98% customer recommendation rating from the more than 200,000 customer reviews <https://www.veteransunited.com/reviews/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature> we've received since 2013.

NOTICE: Email is not a secure medium. If you have important documents for your loan team you can securely upload them to your account at my.veteransunited.com<http://my.veteransunited.com/> or provide this information by fax, mail, or phone. Please don't send sensitive personal information regarding your loan or personal identity in your emails or as an attachment.

Mortgage Research Center, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Lender, not endorsed or affiliated with a government agency. NMLS # 1907 (nmlsconsumeraccess.org<http://nmlsconsumeraccess.org/>). Licensed in all 50 states. For State Licensing information, please visit www.veteransunited.com/licenses/<http://www.veteransunited.com/licenses/>.

Re: Biztalk VS. Nifi

Posted by ski n <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim,

There is extensive documentation here:

http://nifi.apache.org/docs.html

But I'll agree with Mike it's best to start with use cases. Are there use
cases in current BizTalk that you want to keep and are there also new use
cases. These use cases can be turned into real-world cases where you can
make a proof-of-concept with a simple one node NiFi setup. Often there are
commercial parties in your country which can assist you.

Raymond

Re: Biztalk VS. Nifi

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Jim,