Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/06/24 00:26:45 UTC

we're hiring!

Hi everybody.

Just wanted to let you know that we (Open Source Strategies, Inc.)
are actively hiring.  We are looking for full-time developers and a
full-time documentation writer.  In addition to competitive
compensation and benefits, we offer everybody the opportunity to
pursue things that interest them and do work that would help advance
the community.

If you're familiar with OFBiz and want to work on it full-time and
get more involved in the community, or if you just know of someone
who's a great developer, please drop me an email at
sichen@opensourcestrategies.com.

Have a great weekend,

Si

Re: we're hiring!

Posted by "Justin E. Harlow III" <jh...@mail.com>.
Hi Si. You posted a note saying that 0.9.1 is released, but I can't
find it anywhere.  What is the procedure for getting it?

Thanks

JEH

PS: Do you hire people who live far away and can only work part time?
I'm a half-time semi-retired university professor (University of
South Florida, Computer Engineering, primarily hardware focused, but
lots of software development background and an MBA) with a strong
interest in what you are doing.

Re: we're hiring!

Posted by Antonio Slaaf <as...@pacbell.net>.
Hi Si,
I am interested in a position. I have attached my resume. I am a certified java programmer with many years of ERP implementation experience. I am also interested in positions in professional services.

thanks, Antonio.