Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/11 08:51:49 UTC

secretary workbench bug

Filing the second icla for Kamesh I encountered an exception.

The original icla is a simple <name>.pdf. The second icla is signed with icla.pdf and icla.pdf.asc. I suspect this is the problem.

I can do this manually but I don't think there is a big rush.

Craig

#<NoMethodError: undefined method `legal_name' for nil:NilClass>

/x1/srv/whimsy/www/secretary/workbench/views/actions/icla2.json.rb:112:in `block in _evaluate'
/x1/srv/whimsy/www/secretary/workbench/tasks.rb:9:in `task'
/x1/srv/whimsy/www/secretary/workbench/views/actions/icla2.json.rb:106:in `_evaluate'
/x1/srv/whimsy/www/secretary/workbench/server.rb:94:in `block in <top (required)>'
/x1/srv/whimsy/lib/whimsy/asf/rack.rb:223:in `call'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/passenger-5.1.12/src/ruby_supportlib/phusion_passenger/rack/out_of_band_gc.rb:48:in `call'
/x1/srv/whimsy/lib/whimsy/asf/rack.rb:148:in `call'
/x1/srv/whimsy/lib/whimsy/asf/rack.rb:79:in `call'
/x1/srv/whimsy/lib/whimsy/asf/rack.rb:254:in `call'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/passenger-5.1.12/src/ruby_supportlib/phusion_passenger/rack/thread_handler_extension.rb:97:in `process_request'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/passenger-5.1.12/src/ruby_supportlib/phusion_passenger/request_handler/thread_handler.rb:160:in `accept_and_process_next_request'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/passenger-5.1.12/src/ruby_supportlib/phusion_passenger/request_handler/thread_handler.rb:113:in `main_loop'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/passenger-5.1.12/src/ruby_supportlib/phusion_passenger/request_handler.rb:416:in `block (3 levels) in start_threads'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/passenger-5.1.12/src/ruby_supportlib/phusion_passenger/utils.rb:113:in `block in create_thread_and_abort_on_exception'
Craig L Russell
papajdo@gmail.com
1220 University Ave
San Jose, CA 95126