Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by John Drago <jo...@e-commedia.com> on 2004/06/29 19:05:38 UTC

Script_OnParse

Hello,

I was reading through the source for GlobalASA.pm and saw Script_OnParse in
there as an event.

After a quick google, I really didn't find much - just a couple mentions on
this mailing list.

Script_OnParse doesn't seem to be passed any arguments.  Would it be
possible to have a Script_OnBeforeParse event in the Global.asa?

Reason being, it would be great to be able to apply source filters on the
ASP code, or XSLT transformations before it's converted into perl.

Thanks!

John Drago