Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org> on 2012/06/06 16:14:58 UTC

Mongodb bundle persistence manager

hey folks, i am working on mongodb persistence manager in CQ. I implemented
all the methods but the repository shutdown due to unknown error during the
startup. Can anybody help me look at the code?

import com.mongodb.*;
import com.mongodb.gridfs.GridFS;
import com.mongodb.gridfs.GridFSDBFile;
import com.mongodb.gridfs.GridFSInputFile;
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.id.NodeId;
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.id.PropertyId;
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.PMContext;
import
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager;
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.*;
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException;
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException;
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NodeReferences;
import org.bson.types.Binary;
import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;

import javax.jcr.RepositoryException;
import java.io.ByteArrayInputStream;
import java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStream;
import java.util.ArrayList;

/**
 * Created with IntelliJ IDEA.
 * Date: 6/4/12
 * Time: 1:55 PM
 * To change this template use File | Settings | File Templates.
 */

public class MongoBundlePersistenceManager extends
AbstractBundlePersistenceManager {

    protected DB itsDb;
    protected DBCollection itsNodeCollection;

    /**
     * flag for error handling
     */
    protected ErrorHandling errorHandling = new ErrorHandling();
    protected BundleBinding binding;
    /**
     * the minimum size of a property until it gets written to the blob
store
     */
    private int minBlobSize = 0x1000;

    private  String itsSchema;

    /** the default logger */
    private static Logger log =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.mongo.MongoBundlePersistenceManager.class);
    protected DBCollection itsRefCollection;
    protected BLOBStore itsBlobStore;

    @Override
    protected NodePropBundle loadBundle(NodeId id) throws
ItemStateException {

        BasicDBObject query = new BasicDBObject();
        query.put("_id", id.toString());
        BasicDBObject theDBObject = (BasicDBObject)
itsNodeCollection.findOne(query);
        if (theDBObject == null) {
            return null;
        }

        Binary theD = (Binary) theDBObject.get("d");
        InputStream in = new ByteArrayInputStream(theD.getData());
        try {
            return binding.readBundle(in, id);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            String msg = "failed to read bundle: " + id + ": " + e;
            log.error(msg,e);
            throw new ItemStateException(msg, e);
        }
    }

    /** initial size of buffer used to serialize objects */
    protected static final int INITIAL_BUFFER_SIZE = 1024;
    @Override
    protected synchronized void storeBundle(NodePropBundle bundle) throws
ItemStateException {
        try {
            DBObject theQuery = new BasicDBObject();
            theQuery.put("_id", bundle.getId().toString());

            DBObject theDbObject = new BasicDBObject();
            theDbObject.put("_id", bundle.getId().toString());
            ByteArrayOutputStream out = new
ByteArrayOutputStream(INITIAL_BUFFER_SIZE);
            binding.writeBundle(out, bundle);
            theDbObject.put("d", out.toByteArray());

            if( bundle.getParentId() != null) {
                theDbObject.put("p", bundle.getParentId().toString());
            }

            itsNodeCollection.update(theQuery, theDbObject, true, false);

        } catch (IOException e) {
            String msg = "failed to write bundle: " + bundle.getId() + ": "
+ e;
            log.error(msg, e);
            throw new ItemStateException(msg, e);
        }
    }

    @Override
    protected synchronized void destroyBundle(NodePropBundle bundle) throws
ItemStateException {
        //todo: delete entire subtree in single query
        DBObject theDBObject = new BasicDBObject();
        theDBObject.put("_id", bundle.getId().toString());
        itsNodeCollection.remove(theDBObject);
    }

    @Override
    protected synchronized void destroy(NodeReferences refs) throws
ItemStateException {
        DBObject theDBObject = new BasicDBObject();
        theDBObject.put("_id", refs.getTargetId().toString());
        itsRefCollection.remove(theDBObject);
    }

    @Override
    protected synchronized void store(NodeReferences refs) throws
ItemStateException {

        DBObject theQuery = new BasicDBObject();
        theQuery.put("_id", refs.getTargetId().toString());

        DBObject theRef = new BasicDBObject();
        theRef.put("_id", refs.getTargetId().toString());

        ByteArrayOutputStream out = new
ByteArrayOutputStream(INITIAL_BUFFER_SIZE);
        // serialize references
        try {

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.Serializer.serialize(refs, out);
            theRef.put("d", out.toByteArray());
            itsRefCollection.update(theQuery, theRef, true, false);
        } catch (Exception e) {
            String msg = "failed to write " + refs;
            log.error(msg, e);
            throw new ItemStateException(msg, e);
        }

    }

    public void init(PMContext inContext) throws Exception {
        super.init(inContext);
        log.info("init mongo db persistance manager: " +
getClass().getName());
        Mongo m = new Mongo("localhost");
        itsDb = m.getDB(getSchema());
        itsNodeCollection = itsDb.getCollection("node");
        itsRefCollection = itsDb.getCollection("ref");
        itsBlobStore = new MongoGridFSBLOBStore();
        // load namespaces
        binding = new BundleBinding(errorHandling, itsBlobStore,
getNsIndex(), getNameIndex(), context.getDataStore());
        binding.setMinBlobSize(minBlobSize);
        log.info("complete init mongo db persistance manager: " +
getClass().getName());
    }

    public NodeReferences loadReferencesTo(NodeId id) throws
NoSuchItemStateException, ItemStateException {

        BasicDBObject theQuery = new BasicDBObject();
        theQuery.put("_id", id.toString());

        BasicDBObject theRefDb = (BasicDBObject)
itsRefCollection.findOne(theQuery);
        if(theRefDb == null) {
            throw new NoSuchItemStateException(id.toString());
        }

        Binary theD = (Binary) theRefDb.get("d");
        InputStream in = new ByteArrayInputStream(theD.getData());

        NodeReferences theRef = new NodeReferences(id);
        try {

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.Serializer.deserialize(theRef,
in);
            return theRef;
        } catch (Exception e) {
            if (e instanceof NoSuchItemStateException) {
                throw (NoSuchItemStateException) e;
            }
            String msg = "failed to read references: " + id;
            log.error(msg, e);
            throw new ItemStateException(msg, e);
        }
    }

    public synchronized boolean existsReferencesTo(NodeId targetId) throws
ItemStateException {

        BasicDBObject theDBObject = new BasicDBObject();
        theDBObject.put("_id", targetId.toString());
        BasicDBObject theRefDb = (BasicDBObject)
itsRefCollection.findOne(theDBObject);
        return theRefDb != null;
    }

    public Iterable<NodeId> getAllNodeIds(NodeId after, int maxCount)
throws ItemStateException, RepositoryException {
        DBObject theSort = new BasicDBObject();
        theSort.put("_id", "1");

        DBObject theQuery = new BasicDBObject();
        theQuery.put("_id", after.toString());

        theQuery =        QueryBuilder.start().greaterThan(theQuery).get();
        DBCursor theCursor =
itsRefCollection.find(theQuery).sort(theSort).limit(maxCount);

        ArrayList<NodeId> result = new ArrayList<NodeId>();

        for (DBObject theDBObject : theCursor) {
            result.add(NodeId.valueOf(theDBObject.get("_id").toString()));
        }

        return result;
    }

    @Override
    protected BLOBStore getBlobStore() {
        return itsBlobStore;  //To change body of implemented methods use
File | Settings | File Templates.
    }

    public String getSchema() {
        return itsSchema;
    }

    public void setSchema(String inSchema) {
        itsSchema = inSchema;
    }

    private  class MongoGridFSBLOBStore implements BLOBStore {

        private GridFS itsGripFS;

        public MongoGridFSBLOBStore() {

            itsGripFS = new GridFS( itsDb );

        }

        public String createId(PropertyId id, int index) {

            StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
                      buf.append(id.getParentId().toString());
                      buf.append('.');

buf.append(getNsIndex().stringToIndex(id.getName().getNamespaceURI()));
                      buf.append('.');

buf.append(getNameIndex().stringToIndex(id.getName().getLocalName()));
                      buf.append('.');
                      buf.append(index);
                      return buf.toString();
        }

        public void put(String blobId, InputStream in, long size) throws
Exception {
            GridFSInputFile theGridFSInputFile = itsGripFS.createFile( in,
true );
            theGridFSInputFile.put("_id", blobId);
            theGridFSInputFile.save();

        }

        public InputStream get(String blobId) throws Exception {
            GridFSDBFile out = itsGripFS.findOne( new BasicDBObject( "_id"
, blobId ) );
            return out.getInputStream();
        }

        public boolean remove(String blobId) throws Exception {
           itsGripFS.remove( new BasicDBObject( "_id" , blobId ) );
            return true;
        }
    }
}

- Steven

*****
This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named above. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.
*****

Re: Mongodb bundle persistence manager

Posted by Bart van der Schans <b....@onehippo.com>.
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org> wrote:
>> anybody get a change to test the code? it would be something nice to have in
>> additional to the persistence managers out there already.
>
> Can you test the code against plain Jackrabbit instead of CRX/CQ?
>
> Also, it would be easier for us to help if you had a simple test case
> that illustrates the problem. Having the MongoDB PM code you included
> earlier and the test case as a patch that I can apply against
> Jackrabbit trunk would be ideal.
>
> Note that there's been other efforts to implement the Jackrabbit PM
> interface based on NoSQL databases, but such efforts commonly
> encounter the issue that Jackrabbit 2.x expects the operation of
> saving transient changes to be atomic. Do you have a way to ensure
> that with MongoDB?

Afaik the two things you have to take care of with clustering of JR
2.x on an eventual consistency store are:
- only one cluster node at a time can write to the repository journal
and update the global revision id (aka all writes are
serialized/ordered)
- when a cluster node reads the global revision id, it must be able to
read all journal entries up to that id (aka one happens before the
other)

So with MongoDB you might need an external locking mechanism to
achieve this, but I'm no MongoDB expert (yet..)

Regards,
Bart

Re: Mongodb bundle persistence manager

Posted by Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org>.
did anybody get the chance to look at the patch? thanks

*****

Posted by Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org>.

*****

Posted by Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org>.

*****

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org>.
i can certainly make a patch for you to test if you can give me some lead
how to do it. i never involved with open source development before.

thanks
- Steven

*****

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org>.

*****

Posted by Hui Lin <hl...@consumer.org>.
sorry, when i said unknown error, i meant there is no error in the log
file. This is what i have in the crx/error.log

0:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig: Configuration of BootstrapConfig
(AbstractConfig.java, line 101)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
102)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   valid: true
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   rmiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RMIConfig@f6d64c5 (AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   repositoryConfig:
crx-quickstart/repository/repository.xml (AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.BootstrapConfig (AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   repositoryHome:
crx-quickstart/repository (AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   repositoryName: crx
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig@56f2c96c (AbstractConfig.java, line
106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
108)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig: Configuration of JNDIConfig
(AbstractConfig.java, line 101)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
102)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   valid: true
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiName: crx
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiEnabled: true
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig (AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiEnv:
{java.naming.provider.url=http://jcr.day.com,
java.naming.factory.initial=com.day.util.jndi.provider.MemoryInitialContextFactory}
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
108)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * CRXRepositoryStartupServlet: about to create
CRXRepository... (CRXDiagnostic.java, line 233)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * RepositoryImpl: Starting repository...
(RepositoryImpl.java, line 279)
06.06.2012 10:38:50 *INFO * LocalFileSystem: LocalFileSystem initialized at
path
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository/repository
(LocalFileSystem.java, line 164)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * NodeTypeRegistry: no custom node type
definitions found (NodeTypeRegistry.java, line 856)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterController: Generated new cluster id:
5120f126-be5a-4758-bfb4-cae9380ced1a (ClusterController.java, line 306)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterController: Node
e7ceff1e-7f09-4648-8a33-3baf0e6e6d87 started the master listener, on
address: macl4553.consumer.org/192.168.70.152:8088 force: false
(ClusterController.java, line 804)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterController: Node
e7ceff1e-7f09-4648-8a33-3baf0e6e6d87 started as: master
(ClusterController.java, line 815)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * LocalFileSystem: LocalFileSystem initialized at
path
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository/version
(LocalFileSystem.java, line 164)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterTarSet: activate
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository
version (ClusterTarSet.java, line 1510)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterTarSet: activate
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository
tarJournal (ClusterTarSet.java, line 1510)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * RepositoryImpl: initializing workspace
'crx.default'... (RepositoryImpl.java, line 1997)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * LocalFileSystem: LocalFileSystem initialized at
path
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository/workspaces/crx.default
(LocalFileSystem.java, line 164)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterTarSet: activate
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository
crx.default (ClusterTarSet.java, line 1510)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: namespace operation
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 380)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: namespace operation
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 380)
06.06.2012 10:38:51 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: namespace operation
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 380)
06.06.2012 10:38:53 *INFO * MultiIndex: indexing...
/jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes/nt:address/jcr:propertyDefinition[3] (100)
(MultiIndex.java, line 1204)
06.06.2012 10:38:53 *INFO * MultiIndex: indexing...
/jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes/crx:XmlElement/jcr:childNodeDefinition (200)
(MultiIndex.java, line 1204)
06.06.2012 10:38:53 *INFO * SearchIndex: Index initialized:
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository/repository/index
Version: 3 (SearchIndex.java, line 552)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * CRXSpellChecker: Spell checker index refreshed
in: 0 s. (CRXSpellChecker.java, line 382)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * SearchIndex: Index initialized:
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository/workspaces/crx.default/index
Version: 3 (SearchIndex.java, line 552)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * RepositoryImpl: workspace 'crx.default'
initialized (RepositoryImpl.java, line 2001)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * RepositoryImpl: SecurityManager = class
com.day.crx.core.CRXSecurityManager (RepositoryImpl.java, line 469)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * DefaultSecurityManager: init: use Repository
Login-Configuration for com.day.crx (DefaultSecurityManager.java, line 171)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * CRXSpellChecker: Spell checker index refreshed
in: 0 s. (CRXSpellChecker.java, line 382)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * UserManagerImpl: Admin user does not exist.
(UserManagerImpl.java, line 411)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update create
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 537)
06.06.2012 10:38:54 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update prepare
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 557)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update commit
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 596)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update create
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 537)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update prepare
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 557)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update commit
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 596)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * UserManagerImpl: ... created admin user with id
'admin' and default pw. (UserManagerImpl.java, line 899)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update create
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 537)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update prepare
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 557)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update commit
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 596)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update create
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 537)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update prepare
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 557)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * ClusterNode: not started: update commit
ignored. (ClusterNode.java, line 596)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * DefaultSecurityManager: ... created anonymous
user with id 'anonymous' ... (DefaultSecurityManager.java, line 625)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * RepositoryImpl: Repository started (4504ms)
(RepositoryImpl.java, line 381)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * LicenseModule: CQ5 5.3.0.20100127 licensed by
Tucker Evaluation Customer (LicenseModule.java, line 198)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * LicenseModule:
DownloadID:e1eaa262-a62b-cf40-b863-d383860fe550 (LicenseModule.java, line
201)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * CRXRepositoryImpl: Module
com.day.crx.core.util.LicenseModule installed (CRXRepositoryImpl.java, line
553)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * CRXRepositoryImpl: Module
com.day.crx.replication.ReplicationManager installed
(CRXRepositoryImpl.java, line 553)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * VirtualRepositoryModule: Registering Virtual
Repository: virtual-crx (VirtualRepositoryModule.java, line 251)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * CRXRepositoryImpl: Module
com.day.crx.mount.virtual.VirtualRepositoryModule installed
(CRXRepositoryImpl.java, line 553)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AutoInstaller: CRX AutoInstall Module started.
(AutoInstaller.java, line 55)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * Installer: Scanning files in
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository/install
(Installer.java, line 70)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * Installer: found cq-content-5.4.jar
(Installer.java, line 75)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * Installer: Starting installation of packages
into workspace crx.default (Installer.java, line 86)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * Installer: Package cq-content-5.4.jar already
installed at 2012-02-06T15:33:54.736-05:00. skipped. (Installer.java, line
113)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * Installer: Installation of packages complete.
(Installer.java, line 95)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * CRXRepositoryImpl: Module
com.day.crx.vlt.AutoInstaller installed (CRXRepositoryImpl.java, line 553)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * CRXRepositoryStartupServlet: CRXRepository
successfully created (5156ms) (CRXDiagnostic.java, line 233)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * RepositoryStartupServlet: Repository bound to
JNDI with name: crx (RepositoryStartupServlet.java, line 458)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * RepositoryStartupServlet:
RepositoryStartupServlet initialized. (RepositoryStartupServlet.java, line
246)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * RepositoryAccessServlet:
RepositoryAccessServlet initialized. (RepositoryAccessServlet.java, line 98)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * JCRExplorerServlet: JCRExplorerServlet
initializing. Version 71143 (JCRExplorerServlet.java, line 226)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * JCRExplorerServlet:   explorer-home =
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository
(JCRExplorerServlet.java, line 247)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * JCRExplorerServlet:   temp-directory =
/Users/linhui/development/dev-ndp/CQ54OFF/publisher/crx-quickstart/repository/tmp
(JCRExplorerServlet.java, line 274)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * JCRExplorerServlet:   docroot = /docroot
(JCRExplorerServlet.java, line 279)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * CRXSessionCache: CRX Session timeout set to
3600 seconds. (CRXSessionCache.java, line 75)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig: Configuration of
BootstrapConfig (AbstractConfig.java, line 101)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
102)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   valid: true
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   rmiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RMIConfig@44c58432 (AbstractConfig.java, line
106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   repositoryConfig: null
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.BootstrapConfig (AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   repositoryHome: null
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   repositoryName: virtual-crx
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig@36a11e4 (AbstractConfig.java, line
106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
108)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig: Configuration of JNDIConfig
(AbstractConfig.java, line 101)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
102)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   valid: true
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiName: virtual-crx
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiEnabled: true
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig (AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:   jndiEnv:
{java.naming.provider.url=http://jcr.day.com,
java.naming.factory.initial=com.day.util.jndi.provider.MemoryInitialContextFactory}
(AbstractConfig.java, line 106)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * AbstractConfig:
---------------------------------------------- (AbstractConfig.java, line
108)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * JCRExplorerServlet: Acquired repository via
JNDI. (JCRExplorerServlet.java, line 997)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * LoginServlet: activate: Supporting tokens bound
to Repository (Cluster) 5120f126-be5a-4758-bfb4-cae9380ced1a
(LoginServlet.java, line 121)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * SimpleWebdavServlet: resource-path-prefix =
'/repository' (SimpleWebdavServlet.java, line 163)
06.06.2012 10:38:55 *INFO * SimpleWebdavServlet: WWW-Authenticate header =
'Basic realm="CRX Webdav Server"' (SimpleWebdavServlet.java, line 169)
06.06.2012 10:38:56 *INFO * SimpleWebdavServlet: resource-path-prefix =
'/cqresource' (SimpleWebdavServlet.java, line 163)
06.06.2012 10:38:56 *INFO * SimpleWebdavServlet: WWW-Authenticate header =
'Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"' (SimpleWebdavServlet.java, line
169)
06.06.2012 10:38:56 *INFO * CRXHttpServlet: PackageShareServlet
initialized. (CRXHttpServlet.java, line 52)
06.06.2012 10:38:56 *INFO * CRXHttpServlet: PackageManagerServlet
initialized. (CRXHttpServlet.java, line 52)
06.06.2012 10:39:12 *INFO * TarUtils: File system status: created 200 files
in 325 ms (615 ops/sec) (TarUtils.java, line 741)
06.06.2012 10:39:12 *INFO * TarUtils: File system status calculated in 390
ms (TarUtils.java, line 754)
06.06.2012 10:39:15 *INFO * AbstractJournal: Record with revision '0'
created by this journal, skipped. (AbstractJournal.java, line 227)

- Steven

*****

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,