Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Nicolas Lehuen <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/18 10:20:06 UTC

GMane subscription

Hi,

Just as a note, I'm currently trying to subscribe this mailing list to
GMane (http://www.gmane.org), so that we have a web accessible
archive. I've had a look at the Apache mailing lists and most of them
use GMane for archiving, so I don't think it will pose a problem.

GMane offer the possibility of importing an Unix-style mbox file to
populate the archive up until now, so if someone has one, can he put
it somewhere on the web and send me the URL (that's what the guys at
GMane require) ?

Regards,
Nicolas

Re: GMane subscription

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.
Here is mine:

http://www.modpython.org/tmp/python-dev-http.gz

it might have a couple of messages extra or missing due to my screwed up
procmail rules, but it's about 99% accurate

Grisha