Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/08/14 19:16:38 UTC

COMMITTERS: VOTE: Releasing alpha-1

The alpha-1 distribution is up on xml.apache.org/dist.

Please grab it, kick the tires, and send your vote as to whether we should
send an official release announcement to the world at large.  If we receive
3 +1s, and more +1s than -1s, said announcement will go out tomorrow
(Wednesday August 15th) at lunchtime (~12PM Eastern).

I'll start with:

+1

Glen Daniels
Macromedia