Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nitin <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2011/08/29 07:01:54 UTC

Apache Ivy 2.2.0 build failure

Hi,

I'm getting this error when trying to run the build:

ArtifactoryListingTest testWicketListing Failure expected:<2> but was:<5>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<5>
at org.apache.ivy.util.url.ArtifactoryListingTest.testWicketListing(ArtifactoryListingTest.java:33)

Is this due to a bug or am I missing something? Was following the Ivy tutorials at http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/start.html

Thanks,

Nitin Dhar

Re: Apache Ivy 2.2.0 build failure

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
You can ignore that failing test, it lists the the number of files found on a specific URL (http://repo.jfrog.org/artifactory/libs-releases-local/org/apache/wicket/wicket/), but that number has been changed since the 2.2.0 release.

Maarten