Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Steve Walker <sw...@sgw.com> on 2002/11/01 16:47:37 UTC

PerlSetVar and Virtual Hosts

I'm having a problem with PerlSetVar variables crossing over between virtual
hosts.

If, for instance, I set a database name in one virtual host using:
PerlSetVar read_dsn dbi:mysql:test1

And another in another virtual host:
PerlSetVar read_dsn dbi:mysql:test2

Then site 2 sometimes uses the site 1 database.  I think I am missing
something here.  If anyone can help out or point to more information on
mod_perl and virtual hosts I would really appreciate it.  I've gone through
the mod perl books and the perl.apache.org site and can't seem to find
anything relevant.

Thanks,
Steve