Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/06 06:34:46 UTC

key/alias is hardcoded TopologyBuilder

Hi Martin,

Noticed that key is hard coded in Topologybuilder.java for some reason or
may be some testing purpose. Should n't this be messConfigApp.getAlias().
If so, I can make the change and commit. Could someone confirm whether it
is done with purpose or not?

   1.  try {
   2.
   3.             TopologyManager.acquireWriteLock();
   4.             String key = "compositeApplicationAlias"; //app.getAlias()
   5.             topology.addConfigCompositeApplication(key, messConfigApp)
   ;
   6.             TopologyManager.updateTopology(topology);
   7.         } finally {
   8.             TopologyManager.releaseWriteLock();
   9.         }

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
lean. enterprise. middleware

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

RE: key/alias is hardcoded TopologyBuilder

Posted by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com>.
+1, absolutely, this a reminiscent from my original POC

AFAIK, this is obsolete code segment as of what we are doing now..

@Martin/IsuruH/Udara
Shall we remove the code segment that we are not using from grouping branch? Since we are having sonar integrated, it would be good to execute sonar in our grouping branch too. If we remove the unused code, then it will be easy to track the newly added code.
+1. This will help in to clean up the code.

Thanks,
Reka

WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com<http://wso2.com/>

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,

--
<tel:%2B94776442007>
<tel:%2B94776442007>

Isuru H.

<tel:%2B94776442007>

+94 716 358 048<tel:%2B94776442007>

Re: key/alias is hardcoded TopologyBuilder

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Hi Udara,

--