Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by prasanna pradhan <pr...@datarpm.com> on 2014/12/11 09:48:37 UTC

Please suggest the necessary steps to commit changes into the drill codebase

Hi Team,

I need to create a new branch to add a unified HBase Gateway plugin to
drill platform. I do not have access rights to do so.
Can you please help me with access / process by which I may be able to
check in code.

Thanks,
Prasanna

Re: Please suggest the necessary steps to commit changes into the drill codebase

Posted by prasanna pradhan <pr...@datarpm.com>.
Abel,

Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I was looking for.
Sincerely appreciate.

-Prasanna

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Hello Prasanna,