Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by me...@swen.io on 2023/10/19 13:19:05 UTC

looking for a go developer for packer cloudstack plugin

Hey all,

I am looking for a go developer to add a new feature to packer's cloudstack
plugin. My goal is to add bott_commands variable to it which will use the
new api call createConsoleEndpoint to send keyboard commands to VNC console
during termplate creation.

Sadly I do not know go language. Does anybody know a good go developer who
can help out? My company even has a budget to get this feature running and
is willing to contribute it back to the community when it has been finished.

Regards,

Swen