Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com> on 2006/05/24 13:37:40 UTC

AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other

RE: AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other

Posted by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com>.
Thanks Samisa,

Any idea regarding using BPEL for my first problem (calling service from other)

Regards,
Monica
Posted by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com>.
Hi All,

I have faced following problem with exceptions while working on AXIS C++:

While converting C++ files from WSDL using WSDL2Ws, a new exception class is created because it is mentioned in my WSDL file. When new exception class is used to throw an exception from server, the client catches it under AxisException only and not under new exception class. Also the "what" method of exception gives some irrelevant message and not the one I passed as part of new exception.
My client also has stub of this new exception class.

Has any body phased similar problem Or is it that I am doing some thing wrong.

Please assist.

Regards,
Monica

Re: AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Popuri, Monica wrote:

>OK, Will BPEL Engine fit here. Does it work for C++ services also?

C++ implementation does not have any registry support to deal with BPEL.
However, if you have a BPEL engine, then you may probably plug in a C++
service, given that you have the correct WSDL for the service. Note that
Axis C++ does not have the WSDL generation support for the service
implementation, rather you have to place the correct WSDL manually.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Posted by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mo...@hp.com.

Re: [Axis2] Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Nabeel Yoosuf <na...@gmail.com>.
+1 for having a f2f. I'd like to join this; I think it'd be quite useful to
have a f2f on Axis2/C.

Any specific topics? and When?

-Nabeel

Re: [Axis2] Dropping axis2_mep_client and axis2_msg_sender

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Oops, our op_client uses mep client. So we cannot effectively remove it
as of now.
Samisa...

Posted by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com>.
Hi Samisa,

Which means there is no such issue in Axis C++ version 2.0?

Thanks for your help & Best Regards,
Monica

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com>.