Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Mark Robinson <ma...@mizar.com> on 2007/02/02 22:39:31 UTC

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Adam,

I've got all the images I need packaged up in my JAR file.  So you can
remove the images from Trinidad.  I can change the name fairly easily.
I think RedwoodShores might be the best name ;)

Mark

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Every once in a great while I make a good suggestion.  :)  They are few
and far between, but.....

Scott

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
we are still on the adf resource dir.
not a big deal...

On 2/20/07, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess that should be changed. Matthias, where would you think this
> donation should go?
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On 2/19/07, Mark Robinson <ma...@mizar.com> wrote:
> > I've had some interest inside of my company for a sort of skin
> > 'repository' for people to donate skins.  Although there hasn't been
> > much work in that sort of direction.
> >
> > I had to use adf/ in the jar file since trinidad looks for resources in
> > a jar file by using adf.
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > Martin Marinschek wrote:
> > > I'd love to have it somewhere in Trinidad - but where to put it? A
> > > section on the website for the download of the jar, and a certain
> > > directory in the repository?
> > >
> > > By the way: you should probably rename the image directory to
> > > something not containing oracle/adf/...
> > >
> > > regards,
> > >
> > > Martin

> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Tobago has a "themes" module. I think that something like this:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/tobago-theme/index.html
is suitable here as well

-M

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Oracle Skin Release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Oracle Skin

Posted by Mark Robinson <ma...@mizar.com>.
Hi Duong,

you should look for the Trinidad skinning selector.  It's got the best
information on what you need to change.

Mark

Re: Oracle Skin

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.