Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 10:53:08 UTC

Re: filtering of features at automatic features loading over osgi service

Hi,
I'm sorry my reply may not relate to this discussion directly, but I think
it could be interesting to for us to discuss that if the bus aware the
exported feature, how the ClientFactoryBeans can use it. As you know the
feature could not just be used to setup the interceptors.

I create a JIRA CXF-4953[1] for it.
Any thought?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4953

Willem

Re: filtering of features at automatic features loading over osgi service

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we could use the Client/ServerLifecycleListener to do that kind of job.
But now I have some trouble to do the same configuration on the WebClient which is created by JAXRSClientFactoryBean.
It looks like the ClientLifecycleListener doesn't work for the WebClient, I had to using the patch in CXF-4953 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4953) to work around it.

We need implement the same interface in jaxrs front end.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4953

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Apr 9, 2013, at 4:53 AM, Willem.Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm sorry my reply may not relate to this discussion directly, but I think
> it could be interesting to for us to discuss that if the bus aware the
> exported feature, how the ClientFactoryBeans can use it. As you know the
> feature could not just be used to setup the interceptors.

No, features applied to a Bus should only be applied to the Bus as they may only be designed for that scenario.   If you have something that needs to be applied to a client or server, they should be registering the Client/ServerLifcycleListeners and apply things at that point.

Dan

> I create a JIRA CXF-4953[1] for it.
> Any thought?
>
> [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4953