Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Matteo Cossu <el...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/28 12:52:25 UTC

Installing Rya from Sources

Hello everybody,
I am trying to install Rya on a cluster, but I have some problems.
I have cloned the last repository and I have compiled (successfully) with
Maven.
In the manual, to load the data is suggested to perform the MapReduce job
using *target/rya.mapreduce-3.2.10-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar*. Unfortunately,
maven does not produce that jar.
Any suggestion?

Best Regards,
Matteo

Re: Installing Rya from Sources

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.
It looks like the mapreduce uses a profile to build the shaded jar.  Try
building with something like this:

mvn clean install -Pmr