Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2012/04/23 10:27:16 UTC

Problems with Camel's Karaf commands

I'm using Camel 2.9.1 and Karaf 2.2.5.

I have several Camel contexts and several routes running. Using JConsole I
can see the contexts, routes and other JMX information.

However, if I use the Camel commands from within the Karaf console I see
nothing. E g the command "camel:context-list" shows nothing.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

/Bengt

Re: Problems with Camel's Karaf commands

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Great - looking forward to it!

/Bengt

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yup

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Problems with Camel's Karaf commands

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
I appreciate it JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bengt,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Problems with Camel's Karaf commands

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bengt,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Problems with Camel's Karaf commands

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Hello JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bengt,