Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Juergen Haeussler <ju...@wieland.de> on 2007/06/22 15:26:15 UTC

client fires error on synchronous calls of longer duration

Hi,

we use the axis2/c library to implement a WS client that executes
synchronous calls (via axis2_svc_client_send_receive).

When the webservice needs a little time to return the response (it is
indeed under one second), the axis2/c API fails with the following error:
errorNr =  82
errorText = Input stream is NULL in msg_ctx

Does anybody know this problem or can imagine what goes wrong?

Thanks,

Jürgen Häußler (IT/Hae)

IF - Fertigungsleitsysteme, Anwendungsintegration, Web-Anwendungen

Tel.: +49 (0)731 944-6118

Wieland-Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Vorstand:
Harald Kroener, Sprecher
Dr. Jörg Hanisch
Werner T. Traa
Dr. Ulrich Hartmann

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Eychmüller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ulm

Re: client fires error on synchronous calls of longer duration

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Juergen Haeussler <ju...@wieland.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> we use the axis2/c library to implement a WS client that executes
> synchronous calls (via axis2_svc_client_send_receive).
>
> When the webservice needs a little time to return the response (it is
> indeed under one second), the axis2/c API fails with the following error:
> errorNr =  82
> errorText = Input stream is NULL in msg_ctx
My understanding is with this errorNr and errorText we are unable to
guess whats gone wrong :) , could you please send us your log file?
Which might have some more details.

If you could create a jira issue that will be more convenient to
track.

thanks,
Dinesh

--