Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/07 04:35:37 UTC

Re: Not able to see http://localhost:8080/axis2/... instead http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ appears...

Hi,
I have a feeling there is mix up here. The war needs to be dropped
into tomcat (or a similar servlet container) and the servlet container
restarted (this is for safety. Certain containers like tomcat
automatically deploy the war).
If you have seen the Axis2 pages before that then you are probably
using the standalone version of the server which has nothing to do
with the war

Ajith

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: Not able to see http://localhost:8080/axis2/... instead http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ appears...

Posted by Fawad Nazir <fa...@nicta.com.au>.
Hi Ajith,

I installed tomcat and its working now. Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,
Fawad.

--
Fawad Nazir