Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by pr...@assistanz.com on 2014/03/15 06:20:55 UTC

reg: cloudstack Billing software

Hi,

 Assistanz network launched cloudstack billing software yesterday. It
names is fogpanel.

Regards,
Prakash.M

RE: reg: cloudstack Billing software

Posted by Adrian Lewis <ad...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>.
I think the free trial mentioned is about how the software lets you give
customers/tenants a free trial of your CS offering and is not related to
getting a free trial of the Fogpanel software itself.

Posted by Outback Dingo <ou...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthew Kaufman <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex <on...@shaw.ca>.