Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/03/31 09:36:13 UTC

Mesos Coverity Scan

Hi,
just a short update on why our Mesos Coverity Scan (
https://scan.coverity.com/projects/mesos) is failing at the moment.
I will keep you updated once the issue is fixed.

Jörg

Posted by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
There is an issue from the coverity scan preventing us to build/check Mesos
correctly (see answer from coverity team below).
I will keep you posted on the progress here.

"This is a known issue which required a fix by devs in the upcoming 8.1
release. This should be integrated into SCAN over the next few weeks.

Thanks, M."

Re: Mesos Coverity Scan

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.
+jörg