Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by ajay bhadauria <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/21 17:49:14 UTC

Attribute validation Error

Hi,

I am validating xml instance against schema using java Validator API with DOMsource. Now, Suppose, there is an error in one of the attributes of the element.

I am able to get the element node using current-element-node property and the Validator is reporting error that attribute (name of the attribute) is not allowed in element. That is all good.

Is there any way that Validator can tell that which attribute has in error
though in the error message it tells that.

Or I need to parse the error message to get the name of the attribute ?

Please recommend
Thanks
AB