Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bib_lucene bib <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/14 06:07:55 UTC

Handling Exceptions

Hi All

  In my struts based web application how do I handle exceptions. I just want to display a message to the user, and on clicking "ok"  I want to take himm to the index page of web application.

  Can some one please point me to an example of how to do this.

  Thanks
  bib/-

 Yahoo! Mail

Re: Handling Exceptions

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Here you go:

http://struts.apache.org//struts-doc-1.2.7/userGuide/building_controller.html#exception_handler

As you describe, I think you'll very much like the global exception
handling mechanism.

Frank