Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/03/29 19:31:22 UTC

SVN freeze

Please don't commit anything to cocoon/trunk or cocoon/blocks anymore. I'm going
to start with the cleanup process now.

I'll post another message to this list as soon as the work is done.

Thanks.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: SVN freeze

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Please don't commit anything to cocoon/trunk or cocoon/blocks anymore.
> I'm going to start with the cleanup process now.
>
> I'll post another message to this list as soon as the work is done.

Ok it took me longer than expected, but the cleaning-up tasks are done now.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc