Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Giorgio Vespucci <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/30 11:49:47 UTC

2.17.0 - Camel Swagger Java Example?

Dear all,
I cannot find anymore the Camel Swagger Java example at:
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples.
The latest one I found is at:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.camel/camel-example-swagger-java/2.16.2
 .
Is it still valid for the latest 2.17.0 version?

Thanks

Re: 2.17.0 - Camel Swagger Java Example?

Posted by Giorgio Vespucci <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Claus :)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--