Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "dimitryous r." <04...@edelphy.com> on 2007/04/28 14:08:14 UTC

[dim]Recompiling Apache2

Hi,

Before buiding Apache2 again I would like to know how and where to
control the list of modules to be build-in or cretad separately in
the /modules/ directory.

I had a look at /usr/local/httpd-2.2.4/server/config.c file but I
don't believe this is the right place.

For example would like to have mod-info either build-in or as module
in the /modules/ directory.

In fact after my first attemp I have this:
configure:17855: checking whether to enable mod_info
configure:17893: result: no
in httpd-2.2.4/config.log file. I would like to read ... result: yes

Thank you much

Re: [dim]Recompiling Apache2

Posted by "dimitryous r." <04...@edelphy.com>.
Solved

Re: [dim]Recompiling Apache2

Posted by Hongyuan Wang <gl...@gmail.com>.
dimitryous r. wrote:

> Before buiding Apache2 again I would like to know how and where to
> control the list of modules to be build-in or cretad separately in the
> /modules/ directory.

If you would like to build mod_info as a build-in module, try this:

	./configure --enable-info ...

else if you would like to build mod_info as a separate dso module:

	./configure --enable-info=shared ...