Posted to general@xml.apache.org by fredric larsson <fr...@exertus.se> on 2000/10/13 14:32:16 UTC

Problem with Xalansamples

Hi,
I have got problem when I'm trying to run the samples for Xalan-J.
If I try to run the "SimpleTransformation" sample it looks like this:

"D:\apache\xerces-1_2_0\samples\SimpleTransform>java SimpleTransformation
SimpleTransformation

D:\apache\xerces-1_2_0\samples\SimpleTransform>"

And if I try to compile the ".java" file it looks like this:

"D:\apache\xerces-1_2_0\samples\SimpleTransform>java SimpleTransformation
SimpleTransformation

D:\apache\xerces-1_2_0\samples\SimpleTransform>javac SimpleTransform.java
SimpleTransform.java:58: Class org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory
not found in import.
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory;
       ^
SimpleTransform.java:59: Class org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource not
found in import.
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource;
       ^
SimpleTransform.java:60: Class org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget not
found in import.
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget;
       ^
SimpleTransform.java:61: Class org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor not found
in import.
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor;
       ^
4 errors

D:\apache\xerces-1_2_0\samples\SimpleTransform>"

I have included the ".jar" files in the classpath and "d:\jdk1.2.2\bin" in
the Path.

Dose anybody know what the problem can bee?

I'm using an NT-Server can that bee the problem?

Regards
Fredric

Re: Problem with Xalansamples

Posted by Dane Foster <df...@equitytg.com>.
Sounds like a classpath problem.  Make sure your classpath is set correctly
or you can use the classpath switch (-cp) to designate the path where the
classes are located.

Dane

Happy Hunting...