Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya" <Kr...@broadridge.com> on 2017/03/14 10:47:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Hiding Apache version info on the Aix server for Apache.

Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know how to hide the apache version and the OS name running on Aix server.

The servertokens or the server signature fields are set to PROD and signature off, then I tried restarting the httpd but apache was not starting until these two parameters are removed from the config file.

Regards,
Krishna