Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Richmond <cr...@referentia.com> on 2013/02/27 00:12:03 UTC

programmatic server and client with Java 7

Hello,

I had this example working fine with Java 6:

http://aruld.info/programming-ssl-for-jetty-based-cxf-services/

and my actual production code being modified from that, but this example
fails as soon as I use the latest Java 7. I believe it's because the server
or client is not making use of the key/trust stores properly or not
initializing them correctly for some reason.

CXF 2.6.1  Does anyone have any ideas what I need to change code wise to
make this work with Java 7?

Thanks

Re: programmatic server and client with Java 7

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For JDK7, also add
filter.getInclude().add(".*_WITH_AES_.*");

for cipher suites filter, this should work
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang