Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Peter Ondrus <pe...@humantec.sk> on 2002/05/03 17:28:59 UTC

SOAP & EJBs

Hi,

I've created simple EJB and deployed it to JBoss. Via RMI it works fine,
but I'm not able to use it with SOAP. So please help me find answers to
my questions:

I have few files now (all as .java and .class)
- TestEntityBean (source of EJB itself)
- TestEntityHome (Home interface)
- TestEntityRemote (Remote interface)
- JNDINames

Q1: Should I put some of them into soap.war file?
Q2: which of them should I deploy to SOAP server or how should my
DeploymentDescriptor look like?
Q3: could it be a problem if I'm using JBoss and Tomcat separately?

my DeploymentDescriptor is currently this:

<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
             id="urn:ejbsoaptest">
  <isd:provider type="org.apache.soap.providers.EntityEJBProvider"
                scope="Application"
                methods="create findByPrimaryKey">
    <isd:java class="sk.humantec.hcs.ma.server.soap.TestController"/>
    <isd:option key="JNDIName" value="sk.humantec.hcs.ma.common.JNDINames"/>
    <isd:option key="FullHomeInterfaceName"
value="sk.humantec.hcs.ma.server.soap.TestEntityHome" />
    <isd:option key="ContextProviderURL" value="http://192.168.3.21:1099" />
    <isd:option key="FullContextFactoryName"
value="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory" />
  </isd:provider>

<isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListener>
</isd:service>

but I always getting an error: Unable to initialize context

Thanks for any help.

Peter