Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2002/10/21 07:57:17 UTC

Re: Bug 13699

Jeremias wrote:
 > I'm planning to write a testcase that runs multiple FOPs
 > simultaneously to find out where the buggers are.

Jeremias,

What kind of FOPs are we talking about?

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"

Re: AW: Re: Bug 13699

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Peter B. West wrote:

> I'm sorry Jeremias.  It was a joke.  See bugger and fop in a nearby
> dictionary.

My one suggests "dude" as synonym for "fop", lets make it project's internal
name. :)
So long, fop dudes!

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Bug 13699

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Jeremias,

I am continually amazed by the quality of the English of non-native
writers on this and other lists.  But some funny things do get through.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"

AW: Re: AW: Re: Bug 13699

Posted by de...@greenmail.ch.

Re: AW: Re: Bug 13699

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Jeremias,

I'm sorry Jeremias.  It was a joke.  See bugger and fop in a nearby
dictionary.

Peter

dev.jeremias@greenmail.ch wrote:
> I'm talking about multiple instances of Driver of the same FOP version running
> in different threads at the same time in the same VM.
>

>>Jeremias wrote:
>>
>>>I'm planning to write a testcase that runs multiple FOPs
>>>simultaneously to find out where the buggers are.
>>
>>Jeremias,
>>
>>What kind of FOPs are we talking about?

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/