Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Yves Auffret <ya...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/01 11:39:43 UTC

Custom script after LDAP or CAS authentication

Hi there,

I would like to use Guacamole with LDAP or CAS authentication with +1000
users, and I need to give a unique virtual machine (VM) per user.

After the Guacamole LDAP or CAS authentication, the idea is to create on
the fly a virtual machine (VM) for the user if the VM does not already
exist for this user or wake up the VM if it already exists.

In other words, I would like to know if it is possible to run a custom
script after the LDAP or CAS authentication while recovering at least the
user id in the script?

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,

Re: Custom script after LDAP or CAS authentication

Posted by Sean Hulbert <sh...@securitycentric.net.INVALID>.
Yauffret  Contact me , we do this all day long with our platform,  be my pleasure to give a demo to you.  Sean Sent by Android Ai hijacked INS communications 6G
-------- Original message --------From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> Date: 5/3/22  4:36 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: user@guacamole.apache.org Subject: Re: Custom script after LDAP or CAS authentication On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 7:39 AM Yves Auffret <ya...@gmail.com> wrote:Hi there,I would like to use Guacamole with LDAP or CAS authentication with +1000 users, and I need to give a unique virtual machine (VM) per user.After the Guacamole LDAP or CAS authentication, the idea is to create on the fly a virtual machine (VM) for the user if the VM does not already exist for this user or wake up the VM if it already exists.In other words, I would like to know if it is possible to run a custom script after the LDAP or CAS authentication while recovering at least the user id in the script?There's currently no built-in way to do this; however, the authentication extension system in Guacamole is designed to be fairly extensible, and could easily be implemented in an extension that would either run a script upon login, or the logic to identify and start VMs could be written in the extension directly in Java.-Nick

Re: Custom script after LDAP or CAS authentication

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.