Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by saurabhmehan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/08 15:40:04 UTC

Hazelcast Component In Fuse

Dears

Can we change hazelcast default configuration using camel fuse. I want to
enable tcp-ip configuration and disable multicast for clustering in network.

Please guide me where I will place my hazelcast-config.xml file in fuse so
that  hazelcast (1.9.4.6) jar can use it.

I tried to place in etc folder but nothing happens. It is initializing with
the default configuration as multicast enabled not tcp-ip.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Mehan

Re: Hazelcast Component In Fuse

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saurabh,

All the questions related to Fuse technology should be discussed with Fuse
community (http://fuse.fusesource.org/) and not on Camel Apache mailing list

Regards,

Charles

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 3:40 PM, saurabhmehan <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dears
>
> Can we change hazelcast default configuration using camel fuse. I want to
> enable tcp-ip configuration and disable multicast for clustering in
> network.
>

> Please guide me where I will place my hazelcast-config.xml file in fuse so
> that  hazelcast (1.9.4.6) jar can use it.
>
> I tried to place in etc folder but nothing happens. It is initializing with
> the default configuration as multicast enabled not tcp-ip.
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Saurabh Mehan

Charles Moulliard