Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Trevor Porter <Tr...@corp.palm.com> on 2001/03/27 03:01:27 UTC

Getting to the HttpSession or SOAPContext object from a provider object

Does Apache SOAP 2.1 support any clean method of getting to the HttpSession
or SOAPContext object from a provider object? I've looked through the
mailing list archives and see numerous requests and suggested workarounds
for this feature but these all appear to be from the 2.0 days. Has 2.1
addressed this in any way? I'd like to get access to the HttpSession session
id within my provider classes.

Thanks,
Trevor