Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Paul de Vrieze <pa...@gentoo.org> on 2004/10/01 12:22:42 UTC

swig-1.3.22 compilation problem.

Hi all,

I fail to get the language bindings to work with swig-1.3.22 (the latest
release). In this release the runtime libraries have been removed after
being deprecated for quite some while. The build script however insists
on linking with -lswigpy (for example) which does not longer exist. If
you need more information please tell me.

Paul

--
Paul de Vrieze
Gentoo Developer

Re: swig-1.3.22 compilation problem.

Posted by Tobias Ringström <to...@ringstrom.mine.nu>.
Paul de Vrieze wrote:

>I fail to get the language bindings to work with swig-1.3.22 (the latest
>release). In this release the runtime libraries have been removed after
>being deprecated for quite some while. The build script however insists
>on linking with -lswigpy (for example) which does not longer exist. If
>you need more information please tell me.

Thank you for the report. This is a know problem, and until it's fixed
you will have to use a pre-1.3.22 swig.

/Tobias