Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2001/09/12 18:57:41 UTC

[C2] blank pages ????

Dear All,

I seem to get blank pages when there is something wrong with the URL I use.

What is causing this?

How do I stop it?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

RE: [C2] blank pages ????

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 3:04 PM -0400 12/9/01, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>Sorry, yes, I meant <map:handle-errors/>,
>but please use 404 (not 401).

Ha ;)

>Empty page (with status 404 in response) is returned when this handler is not
>found (done in CocoonServlet.java).

Thanks

RE: [C2] blank pages ????

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Sorry, yes, I meant <map:handle-errors/>,
but please use 404 (not 401).

Empty page (with status 404 in response) is returned when this handler is not
found (done in CocoonServlet.java).

Vadim

RE: [C2] blank pages ????

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.

RE: [C2] blank pages ????

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Define <error-handler type="404"/> in your <pipelines/>
(in addition to <error-handler/>)

Regards,
Vadim