Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 00:27:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1

Hi everyone,

The V3.0.1 release of ActiveMQ-CPP is now up for a vote, this release is a
minor release focusing on bug fixes for issues found in 3.0 mostly in the
Failover Transport.

The 3.0.1 Version of the CPP client addresses the following:

      * Exception thrown while using failover and Transacted sessions.
      * Failover Transport can deadlock when the connection fails during
        restore of previous state.
      * ActiveMQSession.cpp fails to compile on Solaris 10 with Sun
        Studio Compiler
      * Can't set Producer Window Size from connection URI
      * Add docs to README file regarding the use of APR from MacPorts
      * Default to use failover:tcp://localhost:8080 by default so we
        use reconnection out of the box

The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0.1-src.tar.gz>

And here's the wiki page for the release:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-301-release.html>

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1
The Vote will remain open for 72 Hours.

Here is my +1

Regards,
Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1

Posted by Hiram Chirino <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The V3.0.1 release of ActiveMQ-CPP is now up for a vote, this release is a
> minor release focusing on bug fixes for issues found in 3.0 mostly in the
> Failover Transport.
>
> The 3.0.1 Version of the CPP client addresses the following:
>
>      * Exception thrown while using failover and Transacted sessions.
>      * Failover Transport can deadlock when the connection fails during
>        restore of previous state.
>      * ActiveMQSession.cpp fails to compile on Solaris 10 with Sun
>        Studio Compiler
>      * Can't set Producer Window Size from connection URI
>      * Add docs to README file regarding the use of APR from MacPorts
>      * Default to use failover:tcp://localhost:8080 by default so we
>        use reconnection out of the box
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0.1-src.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0.1-src.tar.gz>
> >

> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-301-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1
> The Vote will remain open for 72 Hours.
>
> Here is my +1
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Timothy Bish<ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The V3.0.1 release of ActiveMQ-CPP is now up for a vote, this release is a
> minor release focusing on bug fixes for issues found in 3.0 mostly in the
> Failover Transport.
>
> The 3.0.1 Version of the CPP client addresses the following:
>
>      * Exception thrown while using failover and Transacted sessions.
>      * Failover Transport can deadlock when the connection fails during
>        restore of previous state.
>      * ActiveMQSession.cpp fails to compile on Solaris 10 with Sun
>        Studio Compiler
>      * Can't set Producer Window Size from connection URI
>      * Add docs to README file regarding the use of APR from MacPorts
>      * Default to use failover:tcp://localhost:8080 by default so we
>        use reconnection out of the box
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0.1-src.tar.gz>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-301-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0.1
> The Vote will remain open for 72 Hours.

+1

Bruce
);'