Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by zhiqiang <zh...@apache.org> on 2017/06/23 09:22:37 UTC

How to merge pull request in github?

Hi all
    How to merge pull requests in calcite github?
    I saw all pull request was closed. but not merged in github.
    All commits can be found in:
    https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=calcite.git;a=summary
    but how to commit codes to apache git?

Regards
Zhiqiang He

RE: How to merge pull request in github?

Posted by zhiqiang <zh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jesus, Josh and Julian.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.