Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sting Ray <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/27 12:13:05 UTC

Issue with deploying a service in correct path

Hey all,

a newbie for Geronimo is behind this question. I could not find an answer
for it and would appreciate some assistance.

There is a service developed for Tomcat 4.1. In this service solution, some
XML is generated on a JSP page, which must be available for existing mobile
clients to parse as it is in a preset and known server path. This means I'm
not able to archive (.war, for example) the JSPs in order to deploy them on
Geronimo and I should get them configured to a certain path like
"http://server.servertest.com:8080/mobilesolution/menu.jsp" or similar.

Any suggestions how could I configure certain JSPs to a certain path and
deploy them like with Tomcat 4.1.

Cheers!

Thanks a bunch!