Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Yitzhak Molko <yi...@symbolab.com> on 2016/09/01 15:36:46 UTC

Server and Client mode per cache

Hi, I am trying to configure ignite that cache A data will be on all nodes
and cache B data on some subset of nodes. In other words for cache A ignite
will be in server mode for all nodes and for cache B ignite will in server
mode for some nodes and in client mode for others.
I think it could be done implementing AffinityFunction API, but I am not
sure is this is a right way to do this.
Is there better way to solve this issue?

Thanks.
--

Yitzhak Molko

Re: Server and Client mode per cache

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can use CacheConfiguration.setNodeFilter(..) property to specify where
the particular cache will be deployed. If not set, it will be deployed on
all server nodes.

-Val