Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by sgjava <sg...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/13 16:40:50 UTC

TomEE 2.0.0 project missing openwebbeans 1.5.0

Tried building my TomEE 2.0.0 project this morning and several openwebbeans
artifacts are missing. I was unable to find openwebbeans 1.5.0 in any
repositories, only 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT.

The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-jsf:jar:1.5.0,
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-impl:jar:1.5.0,
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-spi:jar:1.5.0,
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-ejb:jar:1.5.0,
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-ee:jar:1.5.0,
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-ee-common:jar:1.5.0,
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-web:jar:1.5.0

Looks like this happened after Friday 4/10/15.

Re: TomEE 2.0.0 project missing openwebbeans 1.5.0

Posted by sgjava <sg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, building now...

Re: TomEE 2.0.0 project missing openwebbeans 1.5.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Our repo is https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=summary (
http://tomee.apache.org/dev/source-code.html)

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by sgjava <sg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
well openejb = tomee, there is a single project.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by sgjava <sg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Omar Zina <om...@gmail.com>.
Solved, thank you very much to everyone involved.​

Re: TomEE 2.0.0 project missing openwebbeans 1.5.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

> Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> > it will get fixed as soon as another snapshot is published.
>
> Any hint on when is this going to be?

has been done (we have daily deployments)

> Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> > Using sources you don't have this issue.
>
> I built from sources, but i was needing openejb-core-hibernate:jar and i
> failed to find it on the target.

it is in utils/ once you checkouted tomee.

Posted by Omar Zina <om...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

it will get fixed as soon as another snapshot is published. Using sources
you don't have this issue.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>