Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/04 00:32:57 UTC

Fwd: Blue sky Real Class System Problem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suresh Rajagopal <su...@newconceptict.com>
Date: 2009/9/2
Subject: Blue sky Real Class System Problem
To: bluesky-user@incubator.apache.org

Dear Blue sky Support Team

Am Suresh as i try to install Real Class system in my machine, That time am
facing some problem for web cam connection.

As am using logitech web cam in my system, i tested this web cam  in skype
an gmail video chat its working fine.

I started Successfully TServer, DTU everything is working fine. after i
started teacher client system that also started successfully.

When we are  trying to create class through teacher client system again am
getting error, *Error 022: No video Equipment Found
Information 022: Please check Whether Video Equipment Ready *, please assist
me why this error showing.

This is the log file when am trying to start Teacher client system am
getting this error also.

message lenth is 144
teachloginr.ResponseType 0
teachloginr.TeacherID 4
get group name is class
message lenth is 36
create class OK!
MCU ip is 192.168.0.100
MCU port is 10002,10000
/root/kejian/2009_08_31_18_40
CV4LVideoSender::OpenVideo(): dev_name = /dev/video0
 query was successful
this device can capture video to memory
ncteacher: ../../src/xcb_lock.c:77: _XGetXCBBuffer: Assertion `((int) ((xcb_
req) - (dpy->request)) >= 0)' failed.
Aborted

--
Suresh | Senior Programmer,
The ICT and Web Group | New Concept Information Systems Pvt. Ltd | New

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

Re: Blue sky Real Class System Problem

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
yep, i remote access to Suresh's computer and i found that the web cam he
use can only run under V4L2 while our Teacher Client and Student Client can
only support web cam driven by V4L. So, this is an issue. That does hinder
the user to try RealClass system successfully.

Posted by Jin Cao <ca...@gmail.com>.