Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Morten Jorgensen <mo...@sun.com> on 2001/10/19 12:35:33 UTC

XSLTC compiling from stdin

John,

I saw the patch you posted for XSLTC in bug 4253. I added the patch
to the new command-line compiler tool (that has replaced the main()
method in XSLTC.java). The org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile
class can now be used to compile stylesheets that are passed in
through stdin using a new '-i' option. Note that this option can
only be used if the '-o' option is also used to specify a translet
class name.

Thank you again for another very welcome contribution to XSLTC!

Morten Jorgensen,
XML Technology Centre,
Sun Microsystems