Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/21 20:31:52 UTC

Plugin path when installing from git

What's the syntax for installing a plugin from a subdirectory in git?

I can install the plugin from a local copy with

    cordova plugin add ~/phonegap-nfc/tests

But I can't figure out the URL to install this from git
https://github.com/chariotsolutions/phonegap-nfc/tree/master/tests

Re: Plugin path when installing from git

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.