Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 13:15:22 UTC

Re: Accessing attachment in message-style or document/literal servic e

Naeem,

Please ask user questions on the user discussion list. The dev list is for
the folks developing the Axis code base. I don't believe that you can access
attachments using the messaging API. I suggest that you switch to the RPC
provider. (It supports document/literal.)

Anne