Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/27 01:38:45 UTC

Problem of Travis CI

Hi,

I notice some PRs failed on Travis CI...

Some are caused by the Travis CI platform (maybe), e.g., installing
oracle-JDK11 failed on Win OS and Linux..
Some are not.

Besides, the startup of the Travis CI process is very slow.

Is any one interested in fixing it?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Problem of Travis CI

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yanzhe,

Thanks. I have merged your PR.

Because of the problem of Travis-CI, the PR disable the test on
Win+OracleJDK11 and Linux+OracleJDK11.

But I think we need to enable them again once travis solves them.

Best,

安彦哲 <ay...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> 于2019年6月27日周四 上午10:05写道:

Re: Problem of Travis CI

Posted by 安彦哲 <ay...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.