Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2002/10/04 23:52:35 UTC

[Fwd: FW: [soapbuilders] Round V F2F Invitation]

Is anyone going to this?
Dave

Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.
Well then maybe I'll see you there.  Its right down the street from
Sonic, so I'll be stopping by for some portion of the day.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise

Re: [Fwd: FW: [soapbuilders] Round V F2F Invitation]

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
I'll be at the devcon just after, but not the soapbuilders event.

Re: [Fwd: FW: [soapbuilders] Round V F2F Invitation]

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.